[IP] honeynut cheerios/cereal and 300BG/renee

> some dry Honey Nut Cheerios (always problematic for bgs) on the way out
> door, zooming to 300 when she checked later,

what was it about cereal and 300 yesterday, renee?

last night at around 9 pm...after a very lowfat dinner and no dessert for
geneva...although rice at dinner (!)...she was 188.  (3 hours PP).
I corrected to 128 because she was about to go to bed.  she said...mom , can
I have a bowl of cereal?  my eyes rolled back...of course not within her
sight...and I complied.

2 am...300

thank goodness we have basals set from 2 am to wakeup.

but...I am just going to get aggressive again  (slackening some lately
because she is growing and her basals seem so HIGH)....with carb ratio for
those times when she eats cereal/bagels.

whole wheat and eggs this am.  just tired of the 'morning at school'