Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

To all those helpful and encouraging people who responded to my cry for help:
 THANK YOU!!  I printed all of your responses, and together with my husband
and daughter, discussed them.  I am not a technical type and this is one of
the best experiences I have had on the Internet.  We are NOT all alone in
this!  Even though the great majority of us will never speak on the phone or
meet in person, we know we are out there.  It helps because it is like a
club; most people aren't members and don't understand.  Thanks again.  We
won't quit just yet.  Yes, it is worth it!