Re: [IP] I am so frustrated with the whole pump thing!

Dear Frustrated,
As I have been advised by some of the wonderful people on this list (I am
"ready to quit the pump-help"), you might want to take a break just to
relieve the stress.  I know what you mean by having it bug you during
intimate moments.  We women have fragile body images to begin with (due to
the sexist culture we live in) and having a "contraption" hanging from our
belly is not helpful.  Sure, it doesn't bother HIM... but men can be much
less sensitive to these kinds of things.  I am so sorry about your
infections, I wish I could help, but I haven't the experience with this
problem.  Good Luck, dear.
Worn Out Mom