Re: [IP] IP CHAT TIMES Revised Tonight!

On 28 Feb 00, at 21:10, Jenny Nash wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Remember, we've got the Pump Girls scheduled for a chat on Wednesday, March
> 1, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime room. CJ's Wednesday night chat
> that night will be in the Small Talk 1 room. The Pump Girls are a singing
> group of 4 teenage girls who all have Type 1 DM and wear pumps. Come and
> meet them for yourselves.
> Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m.
> EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Due to illness, I will be substituting for Rodney this evening.
Please drop in tonight for an open discussion.  If any members
have any questions about IP Administration, here is a chance to
ask. (of course you can write to me directly also)  :>)

Please also send your best thoughts, wishes and prayers for
Rodney's quick recovery.

Thank You,
George Lovelace