Re: [IP] I am so frustrated with the whole pump thing!

   Fortunately, this is one of the easier problems we've remedied....Melissa
too had reactions to the sof-sets, including not only skin irritation, but
also far too many "no delivery alarms, and 3 separate skin infections in the
first year of pumping. In the 3 yrs since she switched to Silhouettes, she
has had zero skin problems, very few no delivery alarms & no
infections.....The insertion needle may look daunting, but the benefits far
outweighed that l-o-n-g needle!

Regards, Renee ( weary pump-mom today)