[IP] Lows after exercise

     Hi all,
     I just saw my doc and she noted that I was experiencing too many lows.
     I looked at her and said really? (quite sarcastically) Most of them
     are after my evening workout. I teach aerobics 5 times a week and
     after my evening class I have been repeatedly in the 30-40's. My doc
     said to run a temp basal starting right before class. I tried that
     last night and was still low after class but 2-3 hours later I was sky
     high 298 (normally don't rebound like that). Just curious as to what
     others had tried.
     Also funny stories seem to be abound lately so I thought I would add
     mine. Not related to lows but pumping on your wedding day.  I had one
     of the full dresses, big train the works. The bodice was tight (so
     couldn't put it in my bra). I opted for the thigh thing from minimed.
     Anyway, the reception comes and dinner is about to be served. I  was
     running a bit high, excitement and nerves no doubt. I was trying to
     figure out how to get to my pump. IT was on my upper thigh under about
     6 layers of slips, netting, and dress. The was bodice was tight so I
     could bend very well. I have the 507c, no remote. Well I ended up the
     bath room with my aunt, mom (both type 1 diabetic too) and a
     flashlight. Got some strange looks from guests as they came in and saw
     my aunt on her knees with the flashlight looking up my dress and my
     mom trying her best to hold the dress up. At least no one ran in with
     OJ thinking the three of us were experiencing some sort of
     simultaneously low.