[IP] eye doctor - update

well, i have another eye doctor appt. for friday because my eyes are
getting worse.  i now start having problems around 1 p.m. after that i
can't drive, see a computer screen, or read... my eyes get totally blurry
and cannot focus. so, i'm going back. my mom is going with me this time.
maybe together we can find out why the doc is anti-pump, and hopefully we
can figure out what is wrong! this is driving me crazy! i can't function at
my internship and i feel horrible all the time. i squint and have
headaches...it is no fun.

pumping 2 months, 1 week, 1 day
- What matters most is how you see yourself -