Re: [IP] strange low behavior

Once, I was having a low when I got home from work- Closing shift at retail
drug store, and my husband, also closing at another drug store about a half
hour farther, came home.  I was sitting at  the kitchen table, In our kitchen
at that time I had 4 cages of birds, finches in one, our parrot in his, and 4
cockatiels in two cages.  Well hubby was trying to talk to me, and all I
could say was 'Trixie has two heads" because I was seeing double.

Now the test is always when he asks me how many heads Trixie has, if I answer
in a serious voice I'm low, and if I smile or crack up, I'm fine!!

aka Mouse