Re: [IP] strange low behavior

I have been D since age 5, now 37.  I distinctly remember in the 6th grade,
having a low being excused to the restroom, and joining the class across the
hall on their way to the library, sitting in with them, then on the way back
upstairs taking a stroll through the boys restroom.... At that time my
teacher realized I was missing and came looking for me.  I remember him
carrying me down to the nurses room, and then my parents coming to get me....
Only one of many stories I could tell!!!!

aka Mouse