[IP] low treats

Sara-that is so funny.My daughter 9 just has to eat what I give her for lows
but I grew up with a diabetic mom(OK a mom who has diabetes). And she would
do the same thing except by the time she got somewhere to get something she
couldn't remember why she was there.
 It takes me 1/2 an hour to decide what to order from Wendy's-Thank goodness
I don't have to make those decisions with one more impairment. I'm afraid I
wouldn't last.
Then again if I were in that possition I'd probably go from 50 to 400
because I would have chosen everything.