Re: [IP] I am so frustrated with the whole pump thing!

     I know what you mean about throwing your pump out the window.  I have
been thinking about doing the same thing.  For some reason lately I have been
have high;s I just can't explain or correct with the highest amounts of
insulin.  It has also made me somewhat depressed.  I also understand about
the tail hanging from your body.  What I normally do is remove my set while I
shower and then replace my set after I am done.  This gives me a small break.
 I also know that something is NOT attached to me.  I can feel the
difference.  Maybe that is something you could try.  I usually am "free" for
at least an hour.  I hope things get better for you and everyone who is
having problems.