[IP] scales

We don't use scales now (although we have one and are about to start).
I have seen several times packages that give wrong info.
We bought 2 packages of rolls-one the itty bitty ones and one of the regular
sized rolls and both packages gave the exact same info. when I know it would
have taken at least 3 little ones to make a big one.
The scales would come in handy to weigh breads.
Right now our method for restaurant rolls is to hold it in your hand and
think how does it compare with a 12-14 carb. slice of white bread. Some
breads are alot heavier than another bread the same size if it hasn't risen
as much.
April- convinced using a scale is a good thing-