[IP] I am so frustrated with the whole pump thing!

Hi guys, I just need to vent for a minute, sorry! I've been pumping since
last May, and so far it's gone okay, but lately I am so sick of the whole
pumping thing that I am seriously considering throwing "Mini-Me" through the
nearest window or door!! I have severe reactions to the infusion set, the
reactions are worse when I peel off the white tab and put the medicated part
on my skin, but even when I keep the white tab on (the Soft-Sets), I still
get a wicked skin irritation.  Yesterday when I took the site off, the
entire area of where the tape was had turned into a bunch of welts!  It
seems to be doing that a lot lately.  The actual infusion site is all hard
and red and infected now, and the welts just went away, FINALLY!  I feel
like this whole pumping thing is such a pain in the ass lately, more so than
usual, and I'm seriously debating whether to go back on shots.  I felt
crappier on shots, mind you, but it was less of a hassle and once in a while
I'd get a bruise, which I can deal with.  The welts and itchiness and
infections are getting to be a bit much.  Besides, sometimes it would be
nice to get intimate with my boyfriend and not have to see that yucky
looking piece of tubing hanging from my body!  He doesn't even notice it, or
so he says, but I DO!!  I hate it, the other day I ripped it out even though
I had just put the site in the day before, just because I wanted to be
COMPLETELY naked, not almost naked with a piece of plastic hanging from my
hip!  I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!  Sorry to bitch and moan, guys, I just needed
to vent to people who may be able to understand what I am talking about.
The people around me are very supportive but only a pumper can say they've
been in my shoes!  Thanks for listening, Kelly