Hi Everyone,

Remember, we've got the Pump Girls scheduled for a chat on Wednesday, March
1, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime room. CJ's Wednesday night chat
that night will be in the Small Talk 1 room. The Pump Girls are a singing
group of 4 teenage girls who all have Type 1 DM and wear pumps. Come and
meet them for yourselves.

Here's IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT). I
will be there this Tuesday morning (2/29) at 9:30 a.m. I'm not sure how
long I can stay tomorrow because I'm way behind on work due to a sick child.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m.
EST (2 a.m. GMT).

CJ's (email @ redacted) chat is on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST (1
a.m. GMT).

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers. Any Moms or Dads out there who would like to host
a chat? How about any of our younger pumpers? And if any European or other
far-off time zone pumpers would like to host a chat, please just let me

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)
CJ Jutras  (email @ redacted)