Re: [IP] Any suggestions?

Dear Kathy,
    While I was waiting to go on my pump, I practiced putting in infusion
sets and actually wearing the whole deal around. I put the other end of the
infusion set inside the pump without having a reservoir in there. This gave
me some practice about how and where to wear the pump during the day and at
night. When I gave an injection, I also programmed the pump to give me a
"pretend" bolus. By the time I went to initiation, I was on my way to being a
pro. The trainer couldn't believe that I'd already done everything he was
going to teach me, and said it was his easiest initiation so far. Good luck !!
Karen