Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

I totally agree with Carlen.  You have to hang in there. I feel as though i'm
failing with Matt too sometimes. I take every number out of whack personally!
 But it is worth the effort. To think, sometimes, i actually forget his
diabetes.........that's all because of the pump!  And i too feel as though i
have a newborn!  Up all hours, alot of the nights, i keep having to come up
with a better idea on how to wake myself. Right now the alarm clock is moved
across the room so i have to get OUT of bed to turn it off, this works. But
then my husband got up and turned it OFF without knowing it, this is not
good!  He, he, i guess i'll have to move the clock into the hallway. I hope
Matt doesn't get up and hit the "snooze".  Keep at it, and keep venting to
the list. They are a great group.