[IP] I'm REALLLLLY curious ;)

*intimate* times, Bonnie R responded with:
> 1. Inside my pantyhose,
> 2. Hooked to belt
> 3.  In pants pocket (for loose fitting tailored slacks)
> 4. Clipped to bra
> 5. Clipped to waistband
> 6.  at night, with nothing to hook to, as I sleep au natural, I just toss
alongside  me - never had a problem
> 7.  In a "fanny pack"
> [Bonnie Richardsn]  .

Someone else said 12 years ago they used to swing from a chandelier; but the
7 above sound REALLLY exciting. Gotta be creative. Tell us more. I have
usually found it more *conducive* to do away with #3 altogether - during.