funny thing happened over the past few nights.  I have been hearing a mouse
chewing on something and have never been able to find it so I finally
decided to take the cabinets apart to try and find the little sucker and
what did I find???   That little runt ate about 6 glucose tabs over the
past few nights he chewed threw the boxes and the foil wrapping to get
them.  and they must of been larger than his head.  well after I found out
what he was eating I started looking again and I moved a box and all I seen
was this brown STREAK across the floor..  shoot after how much sugar he had
I am surprised that I seen him at all..

Now I have 2 mouse traps baited with pieces of glucose tabs  LOL..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted