Re: [IP] Pro-pump docs/support in Ontario?

I live in Eastern Ontario but, I got the info you need for your friend by
going through the same process I did when I was looking for a pump-friendly
I called the very helpful Disetronic rep and she gave me the name of the CDE
and pump trainer at Windsor Regional Hospital. Her name is Jackie Tasselmier
(519-257-5111 ext. 76817). She agreed that it was difficult to find a
pump-friendly doc but there is one in Windsor. His name is Dr. Robert
Wilson, at 1096 Goyeau, Windsor, Ont. Phone: 519-258-0718. The CDE lives in
Essex as well and it takes her about 20 minutes to get to his office so that
is not too bad distance-wise.
I too had been D for 22 years when starting the pump and I understand how
this woman feels! It took me 3 tries to find a pump-friendly Doc.
  I would be happy to share my pump experience with this lady so if she is
interested then please e-mail me privately and I will send you my phone
number. I believe that there are two IP list members living in the Windsor
area as well.
Let me know how she makes out!!
Hope this is a help!........Carolyn