[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #964

This is not intended as a smart a$$ question, but in light of women now
discovering that they have more places for the set , ie their boobs, are
there any men who insert in the same area?  if so, how close to the nipple
is safe?  if we can use the boob area it would be an expansion of
approximately 30% of the areas that i currently use.  comments,
suggestions??  my husband wanted me to ask for him.