Re: [IP] Boob Report

Sorry to hear about the boob site.  I put mine in Sat. morning and this is
Mon. And still doing fine.  I put mine up about as high as I could and still
consider it on the boob.  I also usually don't wear a bra on weekends unless
I'm really going out, and still had no trouble.  I plan on leaving mine in
for the whole week as I usually do.  I did find that it was like virgin
territory man my bs were great the whole weekend and I even ate out two times
and ate the doggie bag stuff when I got home.

Well, good luck if you try it again.  I do believe I will go to the other
side next week.

Nancy 35 years D 12years pumping.