Re: [IP] A scale in Restaurants

> One thing to remember, if you weigh lasagna the next day (planovers), it
> won't be *naked.* The sauce(s) and cheese(s) are not counted in the weight
> of the noodles. The sauce weighs separately as does the cheese. A 1/2 cup of
> spaghetti is ONLY the spaghetti, not including the meatballs, etc.  I

If this is home made, just total the carbs for ALL the pasta, the sauce,
etc... and slice the lasagna into equal chunks. We usually do 8th's or
16th's at our house, the divide the total carbs by 8 or 16 for carbs for
serving. There are a million variations of this theme (like the chocolate
cake tonight divided into 12th's)....