Re: [IP] Women only - above the age of 21

O.K. this is coming from an older woman who still likes s--.  I have to leave
mine on also because the rapids I use don't disconnect.  Mr. pump go on which
ever side it is attached to me and then up and under the pillow.  He also
stays there while sleeping.
There have been a few times that the pump got in the way or some little
distraction, but nothing major.  My partner is very supportive and we just
joke about it if it gets in the way.

I'm sure in time you will also figure it out to suit your occasion.

Good luck.  Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping