[IP] Ladies please help

Another one of those questions.  I go in for my first "pump on" pap smear
early tomorrow morning (be at office by 8:05 am).  I change sites prior to
going.  I have only been pumping a week, and am still doing those basal
tests.  I am only using my abdomen - and will continue to stay there until I
gain some confidence.

Which quadrants do you recommend - upper or lower.  I am sure right and left
do not matter.  I have a huge, thick midline scar from old fashion caesarean
deliveries.  I get the digest version of out mail list, but you can e-mail
me directly.  And I will continue to check my e-mail during the 12:00, 3:00
and 6:00 basal checks.