Re: [IP] how to wear pump?

The only sites that seem to work for us with Christian being 6 is our botton
and thighs
because Christian is that rough and tumbling normal 6 year old.  Our pants
protect those sites as for the tummy sites pants tend to aggervate the tape
and the tape want
stick to an active jelly belly sliding army style on the floor. We also use
the rapid and tape it tight  to the skin (he's allergic to the tephlon in the
tenders).  As for baths we only take those when it's site change times
because we haven't been able to find a water
proof way,  any ideas out there let us know.... Swimming is right around the