Re: [IP] Weighing food for carb counting

RoseLea wrote:

> A lot of foods are not included on this chart, does anyone know of a
> more extensive chart?

I have added my own and figure carb factors on many things I cook so I
don't have to have a set percent of the food.  A good carb book or the
web site http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl should
provide the amount of carbs for a given weight.  I divide the carbs by
the weight, round to 2 decimal places and write it in the book or on the