Re: [IP] Weighing food for carb counting

I have a chart from the Pumping Insulin Book regarding Carb Factors for
foods.  A lot of foods are not included on this chart, does anyone know of a
more extensive chart?  I usually like to just weigh how much of a particular
food I want to eat, then multiply by the carb factor.  That way, I don't
feel like I have to eat a set amount, such as 1 cup of the food, I can eat
whatever amount I want, and figure the carb amount easily.  Any suggestions?

Type 1 for 37 years, finally seeing a pump in my future... :)