Re: [IP] hypertrophy in tummy

  I have hypertophy in my tummy .. it is from using the area for to long ..
and the insulin does not accept it well .. but the needle hurts less going in
... it is kind of numb near my navel area .. and harder to get the needle in
so I know to stay away from it because will not accept my dose of insulin
well .. when I worked at camp the kinds arms sometimes would have a bump and
they always wanted to give their shot there cuz it hurt the lest of all ...
but once left alone for a while it does go away .. and can be used again
Julie P.