[IP] Re: (no subject)

> Michael wrote:
> <<Basal rates usually run 25-35% of total daily requirements for
> those not "honeymooning".>>

Yes, my comments were pretty unclear. I did not mean that the MDI
insulin requirements were to be used as the 25-35% number to start,
rather that was a typical basal percentage of total pump insulin
for an established pumper. Barbara's guidelines are a much clearer
statement about estimating starting basals for an MDI patient going
on the pump.