Re: [IP] Women only - above the age of 21

Hi Christine,

Well, not to tell tales out of school, but I use the longest tubing and I
just lay the pump on the bed well away from me (king size bed!). You might
also try putting it under the pillow; I know people who lile to sleep with
it there. If you're going to get adventurous (uhm, let's say swinging from
the chandelier), you probably would need to have it on you somewhere, but
otherwise laying it somewhere next to you might work out (of course, I've
been married for almost 12 years, our chandelier-swinging days--if, indeed,
there ever were any--are long over).

Before I got the pump, I always assumed I'd disconnect at those delicate
times, but I never do. It just doesn't seem to get in the way that much.

Good luck! :-)

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)