[IP] Question about pump supplies

I received information from MinMed the day.  After reading I having
some question.

1.   Do you use your BD insulin syringes or are there some you get for
that operation?  Using 3/10cc would take time to fill reservoir.

2.   Do you have you use alcohol swabs?  The only time I use them now
is I so dirty and no soap, water or 'baby wipes' (alcohol free) around.

3.   How much would be a ball park figure for the supplies to run pump
a month?   $100 - $125 - $200 ?

4.   I read that if you check 250 2 times in a row (don't remember how far
apart) need to take insulin by syringe.  I understand the reason it is
but if you were sick it would not be the pump fault.   I know that will be
training instruction about that.

Thank in advances for you help....      Don