[IP] butt site- funny story

I finally tried a butt site today.  I think it's a little too close to my
hip, but it's OK.  It's just a little sore when I lay on my side and put
pressure on it.  Next one will be on the other side and closer to the middle
(more fat!).  On to the funny part... my boyfriend and I refer to my pump as
my garage door opener, because one of my naive friends once asked if that's
what it was.  We also refer to my site as the plug (that's the easiest way I
could explain it to him).  Well, I asked him to take a picture of my site so
I could send it to the web page.  I said "My garage door opener is plugged
into my butt and I need to send a picture to my internet friends."  He knew
what I was talking about, but his poor sister who overheard had no idea.
She came in to the room and told us we were the sickest people she's ever
known!  Ha ha!

*"Strut naked through the crosswalk in the middle of the week" -JB*