Re: [IP] gram guesses

Man,I am soo lucky!  Paddy likes one thing, then he moves on.  I measure
the smallest amount, and then measure another small amount if he wants
Not eating combination foods makes it really easy for us.
He eats one food, then another, but not at the same time, so that is
even easier.
Obsessive COmpulsive Disorder makes life EASIER for once!  YEAH!   LOL
Charisma :)