[IP] selenagrl old marks

I had marks that would take a while to go away.  Mine were from the soft-set
hard plastic wings that go against your skin.  I tried putting an adhesive
patch on first, but it still rubbed raw spots on both sides of the cannula
sight.  I now put a piece of small gauze cloth on first, then adhesive.  I
cut a very small square out of the middle of the gauze to insert the needle.
It has worked wonders!  No marks anymore and I wear it for 4 days.