Re: [IP] emla cream

> Lacey is afraid to move to another area and will only use
> her stomach. This is why we wanted to use the emla. I can't talk her
> into moving to the hip area.

have her try the "ice" method for her existing sites, then maybe she
will be more receptive to other areas. Don't feel like the lone
ranger either, it took months to talk my then 14 yo into trying her
backside. Now the only reason she doesn't use it all the time in
preference to tummy is that she wants to give a little extra time for
the sites to heal.