Subject: [IP] Re:Might quit pumping!!!!!

When Jenna was just 3 weeks into pumping, she almost had to quit, too,
'cause I almost threw the thing out the window!  I hope someone is
encouraging the lady you met to hang in there  - if not, please give her
this website.  A site that hurts all the time is almost inevitably in too
deep.  Either she needs a shorter needle or a shallower angle with a Sil.
Hope you can get her to the "experts" at IP!

Nancy Morgan

<<I met a lady who has only been
pumping 3 weeks now but today when I talked to her she has allmost given up
on the pump. She said it hurts where she has her set in the abdomen. It is a
constant ache >>