[IP] insertion marks

The spots I was referring to are from the insertions.  I also have bruises
from the tape on my infusion set.  I've been using Disetronic tenders.  They
work great but the tape on the set leaves me with bruises.  My doctor says
the marks from insertion will begin to fade.  It's been 4 months and they are
still there.  Does anyone else have this problem.  I've only used sites on my
abdomen and stomach.