[IP] Kids and basals

I posted this question before but didn't get an answer. We are pursuing the
pump for our son, Paul, 6, 50 pounds. I'm curious to hear from anyone whose
child is about that age and weight -- What are your basal rates? I know YMMV,
but I'm just trying to get a handle on some numbers that may be appropriate
when we start. "Pumping Insulin" only has guidelines for 100 pounds or more.
You can e-mail be privately if you don't want to post that info to the list.

Thanks, Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months