[IP] delayed dawn phenomenon

Janice,
Yup, same here! Paddy was up a little early bg of 230,(usual for us) and
8R 13N.  45 minutes later,  after 1/2hr for insulin to take effect and
after a small brk barely 1.5 carbs, he had risen to 450!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We are both doing the "come on pump" chant today! LOL
Charisma :)