[IP] Re: delayed dawn phenomenon

email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't think it is stress induced, but rather having to get up early
 when their systems clearly would like to sleep longer. This seemed to
 be the case for Lily, she would exhibit the need for insulin on days
 she rose early that were not school days (summer time).
 email @ redacted >>

I think you may be right. Paul woke up early today (Saturday) because there
was something he wanted to watch on TV. Sure enough, his blood-sugar level
was 315 at 9:30 a.m. despite the fact that he woke up with a reading of 125
and I gave him 4.5 N. By lunchtime, he was down to 47!!!!! Yikes. C'mon, pump!

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6