Re: [IP] Pancreas Tonic

> A friend of mine told me about Pancreas Tonic, it is an all natural
> herbal tonic used to improve your sugar levels.  It is not used
> instead of medication it is used with your insulin or pills.  Has
> anyone heard of or used this tonic?  I am thinking of trying it. If
> anyone is interested the website is http://www.pancreastonic.com.

Well....... if you look at the purported "research" data shown on the
web site, you will find mis-spellings of common words, etc....
looks like gobble-de-gook not authentic material. Lots of latin
words that would ordinarily not be used in a reporting document.
Now I'm not saying that it is bogus, but it is certainly looks