Re: [IP] Educating others (was insurance coverage)

In a message dated 2/26/00 11:19:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  "The more education, the more stupid a people becomes"  still stands true

1st - I educated myself to diabetes Only a fool would do otherwise!
2nd - Just because you are talking doesn't mean people are listening!
Just as I am typing words doesn't mean people are understanding them!
No one should have to reeducate their insurance company each month. We need
insulin in pumps and test strips to test! Every month!
No one should have to reeducate the teachers every day/week or month. Allow
child to treat low just like they did yesterday because a low bgs is a low
bgs, today, tomorrow and forever.
No one should have to reeducate an endo.  Poor control is poor control and
will result in complications.
My point is simply: When does education stop and results start.
"They have the facts (education) now put some of that knowledge to use"
Thanks for listening!
Darlene, Educated enough - now would like to see it put to use!
Mom to Kap -age 9 pumping