Re: [IP] Animas, sets, New Disetronic Set

This sounds like the "Rapid" set, which is a metal needle, with the
new disconnect and has been available in Germany for some time.
I had hoped that it would have been a Xmas present from FDA and
Disetronic but it appears to be a late Valentines to me.  Still happy
to have a Rapid with a disconnect now!     :>)