Re: [IP] Weighing food for carb counting

I have used the  SOEHNLE  for about 12 years.  I can
change to grams or oz's.    I would like to see the pump
companies (MM & D)  get a pickup load of them at a reduced
cost and after a person (& insurance) spent say $100 for supplies
sell them to us at lower cost.  I got mine on a deal with old Beyer
meter company.  If I remember they were selling for about $65
and I paid $35 and X box tops of strip.

Are you there MM & D?   Don

54 years with the BIG d  plan to go back to pump.