Re: [IP] tubing length question

    I was wondering the same when I started.  I thought the tubing was too
long.  I've been pumping about a month now and the long sets seem better.
When I sleep the long set lets me put the meter under my pillow and I don't
have too think about rolling over on the pump.  A shorter tube would require
the pump to be mounted on my bed clothing or on a leg or waist pouch.  I
think the pump would then be in the way.
    I wear the pump on my belt and the tubing just hangs down the inside of
my pants.  Seems to be fine that way. A shorter tube here would be nicer, but
then I can't put it under the pillow at night.

Good luck,