From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 11:31
Subject: [IP] Post meal highs disaster

We've tried everything, for months.  Summer's (10yo, pumping since 7/99)
post
meal highs are relentless.  Increasing temp basal, early bolasing, correct
basals, bigger carb ratios, smaller meals, nothing works.  There is a
missing
key that I cannot discover and I don't know how much longer I can sacrifice
her long term health.  Help, please, if you have any suggestions.  Holly