[IP] question

hi everyone
i am trying to get together all the pictures i can to
put on our fridge of children with diabetes. my kids
came up this idea and i would like to ask if you do
not mind sending us a picture of your child so that we
can put them on fridge. please respond to me at my
email address and i will give you my snail mail
the reason i did not go to the web sites and print
them off is becuase at this time we do not have a
thanks a million
becky hobbs
mom to nathan 4yo dxed 2/97 and chelsey 7 today dxed
both pumping and loving it

Do You Yahoo!?