Re: [IP] glucowatch

Cygnus is waiting for final FDA approval on the watch which will hopefully
come in March.  Approval is pending on three conditions.. things
like packaging, education, etc. They're also working on getting a company
to produce the watch also. The glucowatch doesn't detect lows well so we
have to keep doing finger sticks at the same time..