Re: [IP] Re: Charisma's concerns

Charlotte Holt wrote:  I think the fact that

> she watched me with my set two months ago has made a lot of
> difference in how easily she accepted the set Dr. Paul put into her
> this week.
>
> Charlotte
> Mama of Annie (age 5, dx'd Christmas 97, and soon to be a real pumper)

Charlotte,   Is this a coincidince or not?  Are you talking about Dr. Paul
of David Grant at Travis AFB?  If so, Wow!  That's our (my son Nathaniel's)
doctor.  If so, would you be interested in e-mailing privately?  I would
love to talk to someone else that has to battle Champus, maybe we could
share war stories and tips!  I hate to bother the Dr. with the insurance
problems, but I don't know anyone else with Champus. Kathleen