[IP] re: might quit pumping

Lori, have your friend try the 6mm rapids by
Disetronic. I spent 5 months hating infusion sets,
they didn't hurt on insertion but were painful several
hours after insertion until I removed them. No, it
didn't affect my bg, but it's not good being
uncomfortable--NOT very encouraging. I tried every set
available (sof sets, micros, sils bent needles) and
all of them had that same pain..not bent needles, but
those irritated my skin, but the rapids are the first
set that i do NOT feel at all. Yes, it's a needle, but
for some reason it's comfortable in me. I'd suggest
your friend call D and ask for some samples, set probs
are annoying, but fortunately there are some options.
Do You Yahoo!?